The AA8000 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a double beam, sealed & vibration free optical system with Czerny-Turner monochromator with holographic grating (1800 lines/mm). It is a high performance automated instrument designed to meet the requirements of the modern laboratory. Due to its versatility and performance it can be used for a wide range of applications including: Agriculture, Soil, Environmental, Food, Metal, Mining, Petrochemical, Clinical & Pharmaceutical.
The Instrument is available in three configurations:
AA8000F – The Instrument is equipped with a Flame atomiser only.3 flames are available with the air/acetylene as standard configuration and N2O/acetylene or air/LPG(natural gas) available as an option. All 3 flame configurations offer coded burner for full safety protection.
AA8000G – The Instrument is equipped with a Graphite Furnace Atomiser only. The Graphite head is fixed into the optical path to maximise performance and eliminate drift. The transversally heated graphite tube is efficiently heated and cooled due to the precision feedback system.
AA8000FG – The Instrument is equipped with both Flame and Graphite Furnace Atomiser’s as detailed in the previous description. Both configurations are installed into the instrument and can be changed over by a simple selection in the versatile AA-Win software.
Salient Features -
1. Embedded PC system built into the instrument as standard (Windows 7 professional operating system) with Full software control of the instrument and autosampler.
2. Pre-installed AA-Win software.
3. Automatic 8 lamp turret controlled and optimized by the AA-Win software.
4. D2 lamp and Self reversal background systems fitted as standard.
5. High precision minimal optics ensures maximum light throughput to the computer controlled Czerny-Turner monochromator.
6. A universal autosampler is available which is conveniently mounted to the front of instrument.
7. Absorption and Emission modes are standard as well as peak height, peak area, sequential and manual integration modes.
8. Autoflame Ignition