The Teledyne Leeman ICP-OES Prodigy 7 is an elemental analyzer capable of nothing less that superior analytical performance with unsurpassable advantages. The Prodigy7 is the synthesis of advanced technology
and user simplicity.
• Large format, advanced CMOS Array Detector for true simultaneous measurement
• Full wavelength coverage from 135 nm - 1100 nm (with Halogen Detector option)
• 500 mm, Low Stray Light Optics (0.007 nm resolution @200 nm)
• Full Spectral Access (FSA) captures the entire wavelength spectrum in a single reading
• Available in Axial, Radial, and Dual-View configurations
• Twist-n-Lock, Auto-Aligning Sample Introduction System
• Compact benchtop design
• Designed for fast system startup and reduced gas consumption
Environmental sample analysis
Food or water contaminants
Metalloproteins present in biological samples
The use of argon in this equipment serves as the biggest advantage for it.