The T60 is a high performance compact split beam spectrophotometer with a fixed 2nm spectral bandwidth.
The T60 range consists of two models: T60U (UV-Visible) operating within a wavelength range of 190 -1100nm. T60V(Visible) operating within a wavelength range of 325 -1100nm. The instrument has a switched mode power supply accepting voltages in the range of 95 - 240V AC and supplied with either universal path length 5 cell changer or fixed path length 8 cell-changer as standard. The T60 delivers the functionality and accuracy of an advanced instrument at an affordable price.
Features & Functions -
- High performance fixed 2nm spectral bandwidth
- Low stray light 0.05%T (T60U)
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 1nm (T60U)
- Holographic blazed grating 1200lines/mm
- High quality optical components with low stray light
- Deuterium and tungsten light sources with superior stability across the full wavelength range
- Sealed monochromator with easy to maintain optical surfaces
- Local control software for photometric fixed wavelength measurement
- Easily upgraded to include quantitative analysis, multi wavelength spectrum & kinetics
- Built in cell holder storage
- Robust modular design with a small footprint
- Can be used with UV-WIN software (optional)
- Environment friendly, non-corrosive spectrophotometer shell