Labthink provides Air Permeability Test Machine for textiles and non-wovens.
Labthink Air Permeability test Machine has two test methods:
- Method A
- Providing a constant air flux going through the specimen vertically, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the pressure difference.
- Method B
- Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
Labthink Air Permeability Test Machine conforms to ISO 9237, ISO 4638, ISO 5636, GB/T 10655, GB/T 5453, GB/T 4689.22, GB/T 13764, ASTM D737, TAPPI T460, JIS P8117
- Test Range of Pressure 0 ~ 1 KPa
- Test Range of Flux 0 ~ 1800 L/h
- Specimen Size Method A: 52 mm x 52 mm
- Method B:Φ12 mm ≤ D(diameter) ≤ Φ71 mm
- Instrument Dimension 502 mm (L) x 334 mm (W) x 298 mm (H)
- Net Weight 27 kg