TQD-G1 Air Permeability Tester to measure the resistance of fabrics (woven, knitted and non woven textile materials) to the passage of air under constant preset air pressure.
TQD-G1 Air Permeability Tester employs two methods:
- Method A
Providing a constant air flux going through the specimen vertically, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the pressure difference.
- Method B
Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
TQD-G1 Air Permeability Tester conforms to ISO 9237, ISO 4638, ISO 5636, GB/T 10655, GB/T 5453, GB/T 4689.22, GB/T 13764, ASTM D737, TAPPI T460, JIS P8117
- Test Range of Pressure: 0 ~ 1 KPa
- Test Range of Flux: 0 ~ 1800 L/h
- Specimen Size: Method A: 52 mm x 52 mm; Method B:Φ12 mm ≤ D(diameter) ≤ Φ71 mm
- Port Size: Φ8 mm PU Tubing
- Instrument Dimension: 502 mm (L) x 334 mm (W) x 298 mm (H)