Cap Torque Gauges are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 50 Nm. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Torque Gauges conforms to ASTM D2063, ASTM D3198 and ASTM D3474. Features:1. Two modes for open and lock test respectively2. Standard units display3. Simple "set and forget" parameters setting and memory system4. Zero automatically, overload protect5. RS 232 support communication with computer6. Easy to operate
- Load Cell Capacity 20 Nm (Standard) 40 Nm (Optional) 50 Nm (Optional)
- Accuracy 1% FS
- Resolution 0.001Nm
- Clamp Range Φ5 mm ~ Φ170 mm (Diameter)
- Statistical Analysis Allowance 1~9
- If used with professional software, there will be no quantity limitation. Furthermore multi-units and statistical data analysis will be available.
- Instrument Dimension 350 mm (L) x 240 mm (W) x 140 mm (H)
- Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz
- Net Weight 19 kg