Composite Films Flex Durability Testing Equipment Supplier is professionally applicable to the determination of flex durability of flexible films, composite films, and coating films. The instrument can simulate the kneading and creasing behaviors of films happened during production, processing and transportation. The flex durability would be obtained by measuring the changes in number of pinholes or barrier properties after test, which could provide quantitative basis for package design and practical usage.
- 5 standard test modes and 4 specimen stations support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Quick switch between long and short strokes improves the test efficiency
- Application of servo motor further ensures the accuracy of test results
- Dual protection for hardware and software as well as auto reset provides a safe operating environment for customers
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
- Equipped with micro-printer for convenient data transfer