Labthink Instruments offers Gas Permeation Tester, which finds a vast application in measuring the gas permeability rate, diffusion coefficient, solubility coefficient, and permeability coefficient at a varied range of temperatures. Manufactured in compliance with ASTM, ISO, and JIS standards, these fully automatic testers are used to test foils, rubber, laminated films, plastic films, sheets, and other high barrier materials.
Gas Permeation Tester is applicable in:
- Measurement of gas permeability rate, solubility coefficient, diffusion coefficient and permeability coefficient at various temperature of plastic films, laminated films, high barrier material, sheets, foils and rubber, including breathable film and tyre seal performance, etc
Gas Permeation Tester conforms to:
- ASTM D 1434
- ISO 2556
- ISO 15105-1
- JIS K 7126-A
- Manometric testing method, Computer control, full automatic testing.
- Diffusion coefficient, solubility coefficient and permeability coefficient measurement.
- Measure range can be extended by software.
- Data curve fitting function at any temperatures.
- Can be extended to cover the tests for poisonous and explosive gases.
- Rapid calibration with reference film.
Technical Data :
- Test Range : 0.11 -100,000 cm3/m2/24h/0.1MPa (Routine); Upper limit is no less than 600,000 cm3/m2/24h/0.1MPa (Extension volume) Note : Different mode volume are selected by software.
- Temperature Control Range : room temperature 1 - 50°
- Temperature accuracy : ±0.1°
- Vacuum Resolution : 0.1Pa
- Vacuum Degree of testing chamber : <20Pa
- Test Gas : O2, N2 and CO2, etc. (Users provide gas sources themselves)
- Test Pressure : -0.1MPa- 0.1MPa