FDT-02 Flex Duability Tester also know as Gelbo Flex Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of flex durability of flexible films, composite films, and coating films. The instrument can simulate the kneading and creasing behaviors of films happened during production, processing and transportation.
The Gelbo Flex Tester can simulate the kneading and creasing behaviors of films happened during production, processing and transportation. The flex durability would be obtained by measuring the changes in number of pinholes or barrier properties after test, which could provide quantitative basis for package design and practical usage.
This Gelbo Flex Tester conforms to the standard: ASTM F392
- 5 standard test modes and 4 specimen stations
- Controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel
- Dual protection for hardware and software as well as auto reset
- Flex Frequency: 45 /minute
- Flex Angle : 440° (90 mm) or 400° (80 mm)
- Horizontal Stroke: 155 mm or 80 mm
- Specimen Size: 280 mm x 200 mm