The heat seal ability of heat sealing materials would be greatly affected by the factors of melting point, thermal stability, fluidity and thickness. The properest heat seal ability parameters could be obtained accurately and efficiently through this instrument.
Labthink GHS-03 Gradient Heat Seal Tester is professionally designed for the determination of heat sealability of plastic films, composite films, coated paper, and other sealing films under certain sealing speed, pressure and 5 different temperatures.
Gradient Heat Seal Tester conforms to ASTM F2029
- Digital P.I.D temperature control technology
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time
- 5 upper sealing jaws are individually controlled by 5 gas cylinders
- Manual or pedal switch control
- test 5 groups of specimens at different temperatures simultaneously
- Sealing Temperature: Room temperature ~ 250°C
- Sealing Pressure: 0.1 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
- Temperature Gradient
- Sealing Area: 40 mm x 10 mm x 5
- HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester
- PSST-100 Portable Heat Seal Strength Tester
- HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester
- HTT-L1 Hot Tack Tester