Labthink provides Heat Seal Strength Tester for plastic films, laminated materials and other packaging materials.
HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester is used to seal specimen for further determination of seal parameters (sealing temperature, sealing time and sealing pressure) of materials.
HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester conforms to ASTM F2029
HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws and Features as below:
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology
- controlled by micro-computer with LCD
- Manual or pedal switch for safe operating
- Sealing Temperature Room temperature ~ 300°C
- Accuracy ±0.2°C
- Dwell Time 0.1~999.9 s
- Sealing Pressure 0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa
- Sealing Area 330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)
- Heating Mode Single heating surface or double heating surfaces
- Gas Supply Pressure 0.5 MPa ~ 0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)
- Port Size 6 mm PU Tubing
- Instrument Dimension 536 mm (L) x 335 mm (W) x 413 mm (H)
XLW Tensile Strength Tester can be used for Seal Strength Test of Plastic Films and Laminated Materials.