Manufactured in conformation with various ASTM, JIS, and ISO standards, this Oxygen Permeability Tester provides an average value of the two chambers. Vastly used for the determination of oxygen transmission rate of high barrier materials, back sheets, foils, plastic films, laminated films, sheets, and packages, these testers provide constant temperature and humidity control. Oxygen Permeability Tester is Applicable for the Oxygen Transmission Rate Determination for Plastic Films, Laminated Films, High Barrier Materials, Foils, Back Sheet, Sheets as Well as Packages Like Plastic Bottles and Pouches.
- Mini-computer Control; Lcd Displays Data, Results and Curves
- Manu Interface, Pvc Operation Panel;
- Average Value of 2 Chambers Only;
- Two Testing Modes of Film and Package (Optional Purchase);
- Constant Temperature and Constant Humidity Control;
- Automotive Power Failure Recovery;
- Rapid Calibration with Reference Films;
- Mini-printer; Rs232 Interface;
- Test Range: 0.012000 Cm3/M2·day (Routine)
- 0.120,000 Cm3/M2·day (Optional)
- Resolution : 0.01 Cm3/M2·day
- Humidity Control Range : 0% Rh, 15% Rh90% Rh, 100%rh
- Humidity Control Precision : ±1%rh
- Temperature Control Range : 595
- Temperature Control Precision : ±0.1
- Test Gases : Oxygen and Air (Users Provide Gas Source Themselves)
Package Testing T (Optional Purchase)
- Measuring Range : 0.000150 Cm3/Pkg·day
- Resolution : 0.0001 Cm3/Pkg·day
- Specimen Body Size :
- 100% 02 Measurement : Less Than Φ120mm, and the Height Less Than 360 Mm.
- Open Air Measurement : No Size Limitation.
For More Information, Please Feel Free to Leave Us Message.
- Permetm Ox2/230 Oxygen Permeation Test System
- Permetm W3/330 Water Vapor Permeation Test System
- Permetm Vac-v1 Gas Permeation Tester