Labthink Provides Oxygen Permeability Tool to study the shelf life of PET Bottles.
Labthink Oxygen Permeability Tool is based on the equal pressure method and adopts Labthink’s latest exclusive patent design of three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which improves test efficiency by 3 times. It can be easily connected with 9 satellite bases together to accomplish up to 30 tests at the same time.
Labthink Oxygen Permeability Tool has features:
- Wide range and high precision of temperature and humidity control
- 3 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- Reference film
Labthink Oxygen Permeability Tool conforms to ISO 15105-2, ASTM D3985, ASTM F2622, ASTM F1307, ASTM F1927, GB/T 19789, JIS K7126-2, YBB00082003
- Resolution 0.001 cm3/m2·d
- Temperature Range 15°C~55°C (standard)
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.1°C (standard)
- Humidity Range 0%RH, 35%RH~90%RH
- Humidity Accuracy ±1%RH
- Test Gas Oxygen and air (outside of supply scope)
- Specimen Thickness ≤3 mm (customization is available for other thickness)