Manufactured in compliance with the ISO, JIS, and ASTM industry standards, offered Oxygen Permeation Testing System is vastly used in the oxygen permeation testing of laminated materials, plastic films, aluminizers, solar energy back sheets, pouches, jars, and other materials. These easy to operate and fast systems provide non-stop operation even if the power gets turned off. Oxygen Permeation Test System is Applicable in the Oxygen Permeation Testing of Plastic Films, High Barrier Materials, Solar Energy Backsheets, Sheets, Laminated Materials, Aluminizer, Coextrusion and Foils as Well as Bottles, Pouches, Jars and Boxes Made of Plastic, Rubber, Paper, Glass and Metal Materials.
- Computer Control with Both Films and Containers Test Types
- Three Testing Chambers Integrated in One Block
- One Master Base Can Connect 9 Satellite Modules, Thirty Specimens Testable Simultaneously
- Mixed Testing Control for Oxygen and Water Vapor Transmission Rate
- Test Process Will Not Be Influenced by Power Off
- Test Range : 0.01-6500cm3/M2•day(Routine)
- 0.0765000cm3/M2•day (Optional)
- Resolution : 0.001 Ml/M2•day
- Temperature Control Range : 15 °c55°c(Routine) Humidity Control Range: 0%rh; 35%rh90%rh; 100%rh
- Test Range: 0.0001-60 Cm3/Pkg•day
- Resolution: 0.00001cm3/ Pkg•day Temp.
- Control Range: 15°c-55°c (Routine)
- Humidity Control Range: 0%rh; 35%rh-90%rh; 100%rh
For More Information, Please Feel Free to Leave Us Message.
- Permetm Ox2/231 Oxygen Transmission Rate (Otr) Analyzer
- Permetm VAC-V1 Gas Permeability Tester
- Permetm VAC-V2 Oxygen Permeation Tester
- Permetm Dm2/330 Gas Permeability Testing Instrument
- Permetm W3/330 Water Vapor Permeation Test System