Labthink packaging testing laboratories provide analytical services, physical testing, performance testing, food safety approval (migration testing), research and development support, as well as quality testing to comply with vendor standards, national and international regulatory legislation for all types of packaging materials.
The global Labthink laboratory network provides advanced packaging materials characterization, data interpretation tools and expertise. Packaging testing often includes the products affected by the packaging.
Packaging Testing Services:
- Barrier Property Tests of Films and Paper
- Oxygen permeability test of various films and paper
- Nitrogen permeability test of various films and paper
- Carbon dioxide permeability test of various films and paper
- Water vapor permeability test of various films and paper
- Mechanical Strength Tests of Films and Paper
- Test items including but not limited to: tensile strength, heat seal strength, peel strength, tearing strength, and thickness, etc.
- Barrier Property Tests of Bottles and Bags:
- Commonly testable products including but not limited to: beer bottle, coke bottle and mineral water bottle, etc.
- Automotive Interior Decoration Tests:
- Fogging test
- Air Permeability Test