Tensile Strength Tester is applicable in the test of physical mechanical properties of plastic films, laminated materials, flexible packaging materials, plastic flexible tube, adhesives, adhesive tapes, pressure sensitive tape, adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, protective film, flip off cap, foil, diaphragm, back sheet, non-woven, rubber and paper fiber, etc.
Tensile Strength Tester can perform the test items of tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat seal, adhesive, puncture force, open force, low-speed unwinding force and unsnapping force, etc.
Tensile Strength Tester can do the test of tensile, tensile resistance and elongation ratio test, hot seal strength, tearing strength, 180 degree peel (include T peel), and 90 degree peel.
Tensile Strength Tester conforms to standards of ASTM E4, ASTM D828, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, and ASTM F904, ISO 37, JIS P8113.
- Professional testing items for packaging industry to realize quick functional tests.
- Minicomputer control, LCD displays data, results and curves.
- Seven independent testing programs, including tensile, peeling, tearing and heat seal, etc.
- Data Memory function when power failure, overload protection, position limit protection and auto return.
- Multi-functions of parameter set, printing, inquiry, clear and calibration, etc.
- Specification : 500N or 50N (optional)
- Accuracy : ±0.5%of full scale reading
- Test Speed : 50 100 150 200 250 300 500mm/min
- Test Width : 30mm(standard clamp) 50mm(optional)
- Stroke : 1000mm
- PARAMTM XLW(G6) Tensile Strength Tester with 6 test stations
- PARAMTM XLW Tensile Strength Tester with 1% accuracy
- PERMETM OX2/230 Oxygen Permeation Test System
- PERMETM W3/330 Water Vapor Permeation Test System
- PERMETM VAC-V1 Gas Permeation Tester