Rub Resistance Tester of printed materials is applicable in ink rub test of ink layer of materials like labels, folding cartons, corrugated boxes etc.
Rub Resistance Tester can help users to analyze the reasons of lower abrasion assistance, ink layer falling-off, lower printable of PS boards, and adhesion of coating layers of other products.
Rub Resistance Tester conforms to standards of ASTM D5264, TAPPI T830, JIS K5701 and GB 7706.
1. Applicable in dry or wet rubbing or scuffing, wet bleed, transfer, wet smear and functional tests
2. Arc moving model and double testing stations, high efficiency
3. Micro computer controls
4. LCD displays testing data
5. Simple "Set and forget" parameter preseting and memory
6. Buzzer prompts automatically when test is finished
1. Rubbing pressure: 8.9N(2lb), 17.8N(4lb)
2. Rubbing motion: to and fro arc motion
3. Number of cycles: 0-999,999
4. Rubbing speed: 21, 42, 85, 106cpm