Labthink provides tensile testing equipment and tensile testing services for flexible materials, such as plastic films, paper, textiles, aluminum foils, rubber and others.
Labthink Packaging Safety Testing Center was established in 2000, which can be divided into Research Laboratory and Cloud Testing Center. The total area of laboratories reaches 410 m2 and testing area is 360 m2. 120 testing instruments, which are worth a total of 30 million US dollars.
- Perform sample test and provide professional analysis reports
- Meet various testing requirements for special samples, irregular tests and hazardous tests
- Provide data tracing and metrology services
- Provide typical experiment data package
- Participate in national and international research projects and publish results
- Draft, establish, and revise national standards, and is dedicated to the study and application of international standards and methods
- Participate in international academic communication and seminars
- Participate and launch international and national inter-laboratory data comparison events and publish results
- Develop, test, and debug new testing instruments, projects and methods
- Responsible for reception and communication with the international customers as well as personnel skill training