Thin Film thickness measurement system is precisely measure thickness of paper and plastic films, which is considered as a necessary quality control.
Thin Films Thickness Measurement System
Thin film thickness measurement system is a benchtop type instrument and based on mechanical contacting method to measure thickness of paper and plastic films.
This thin film thickness measurement system conforms to ISO 4593, ISO 534, ISO 3034, GB/T 6672, GB/T 451. 3, GB/T 6547, ASTM D374, ASTM D1777, TAPPI T411, JIS K6250, JIS K6783, JIS Z1702
- Automatic lifting presser foot facilitates to minimize system errors
- Manual or automatic operating mode
- Real-time data of maximum, minimum, average
- Embedded computer control system
- No PC Required
3. Technical Specifications
- Test Range: 0~2 mm (standard) 0~6 mm, 12 mm (optional)
- Resolution 0. 1 μm
- Test Speeds 10 times/min (adjustable)