STEFF 2033 is the latest evolution of Steff line and it represents a very advanced product among feeders
STEFF 2033 is a vanguard machine the result of long studies. This medium-size power feeder it has been specifically conceived to be used on semi-professional machines like combined multiworking machines, traditional medium-size machines, small edge banders and belt sanders machines.
* 3 rollers ? 8 steady speeds back and forward motion. 4 speeds are obtained by changing the position of the gears inside the housing, while other 4 speeds result from the switching of the bipolar engine (1400- 2800 r.p.m.)
* Motor power enables any kind of feeding.
* Resistant and protective electrostatic powder-paint
* Interchangeable gears have been sintered, carbonitried and tempered.
* Case-hardened and rectified endless screw of the motor shaft enables perfect matching of the bronze aluminium crown wheel (BR/AL UNI 5275) with reducer unit.
# Motor Power: (0.74/0.50 hp)/(0.55/0.37 kw)
# Feeding Speeds: 8-18-23-36-46-69-89-177 ft/min
# Roller Number: 3
# Diameter of Roller: 3.9"
# Roller Width: 1.9"
# Roller Spring Excursion: 0.6"
# Total Net Weight: 80 lbs
# Totla Gross Weight: 90 lbs