Decoiling Services made available by us include decoiling of HR and CR coils that are used in fabrication as well as sheet metal industry. Un-coiling is required as only in this state, these can be cut to user defined/market standard sizes. Here, while handling de-coiling procedures, we ensure that the end result is a ripple free true flat surface of un-coiled sheets with involved cutting being accurate as well as free from any other possible defects.
- Cut to length sheets neatly stacked as desired
- Capability of offering complete de-coiling of rolls in different thickness
- Line can be developed for cut-to-length/slitting only applications
- All lines PLC controlled thus providing for high degree of accuracy as well as minimized chances of human errors
- Offer complete line to De-coil the rolls of HR or CR sheets from 0.2 mm till 12 mm thick and up to 2000 mm wide with coil weight up to 30 Tonnes
- Line can achieve speed up to 30 mpm depending upon thickness being handled
- Can cut up to 40 strokes per minute