Its appealing design and the unique operator interface with rotary knob and push button control, make the booster. Pro unmistakable. With its robust housing, protection class IP 23 and a maximum weight of 5,5 kg, the booster. Pro is a reliable specialist for tough site applications even under unfavourable conditions.
- The uncomplicated operation using a rotary knob for welding current setting and a push button for the functions of tig and manual stick electrode (mma) welding is new. The active function is indicated by an led
- The INTIG (intelligent ignition energy) selects the correct striking current automatically when electrode welding.
- soft and precise arc striking is ensured by the lift-arc ignition.
- the elsa system (electronic stabilised system) prevents weld drop-outs and fluctuations even with input power cables as long as 100m (1,5 sq. Mm).
- the arc-force and anti-stick functions prevent accidental sticking and overheating of the electrode.
- a temperature controlled fan switch automatically optimises the cooling power and reduces noise emissions and power consumption.