Y Type triple Ball Valve DBB's, fully approved to be supplied to many of the world’s oil majors. Materials of construction include standard grades ASTM A350 LF2 / A105, ASTM A182 F316 / F316L and ASTM A182 F51 being held for call off by our clients. This reduces the overall project delivery times dramatically. Outlets and vents are all 1/2" NPT as standard, 1/4" and 3/4" are also available. Butt weld and socket weld outlets available.
* Single piece shaped body forging giving excellent grain flow around the body / flange area for superior strength.
* Fully rodable design having two clear bore ball valves
* Various seat materials offering a temperature range of -196°C to +230°C are available.
* Designed in accordance with ASME VIII, ANSI B16.34 / B16.5, ANSI B31.3, EEMUA 182 and API 6D.
* All stem packings are fully retained to allow removal of handle whilst maintaining seal.
* Supplied and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001, PED and CE Marked if required.