We design various type of systems for silo feeding and discharge. These are efficient devices for consistent and controlled feeding & discharge of different materials, from most cohesive powders to the most fibrous ones. The mechanical feeding and discharge systems are available in either carbon steel or stainless steel, to suit client's requirement. Our experience in the design of feeding and discharge systems assures clients that we hold the technical expertise to develop the most appropriate and cost-competent feeding and discharge system for required application.
Some Vital Attributes
- Controlled feeding & discharge - consistent feeding & discharge over a wide range of throughputs.
- Totally sealed and dust-free units - for compliance with international safety & performance regulations.
- Complete silo emptying - eliminates dead storage areas and increases effective capacity.
- Suitable for a wide range of powders - from fine powders and particulates to coarse and high moisture content products.
- Easy to retrofit - simple flanged connections and low headroom.
- No vibration - eliminates fatigue failures & avoids material compaction.
- Efficient devices - for consistent, controlled discharge of difficult materials
With years of experience in the design & manufacture of silo feeding & discharge systems we assure clients that we have the technical expertise to select the most suitable and cost-effective silo feeding & discharge systems for your application.