Full Inspection Round Sling Technology
The round slings are the only slings wherein the actual load bearing material is hidden from the sling user for visual inspection. The inspection criteria of round slings are only relied on appearance and condition of its cover. Even if round sling have overload indicator there is no predictable way to determine when the failure indicator will be triggered.
The Ferreterro make FIRST SLINGS have full transparent cover, which Embodies and protects without prohibiting a visual inspection of the working round sling, the core, the lifting sling. Ferreterro First Slings are available with Polyester/Vectran/Dyneema/Spectra load carrying fibers.
- Weight less than half of an opaque sling of the same rated capacity.
- Breathable cover with improved resistance to mildew & rotting.
- Snag resistant weave with coefficient of friction better than Polyester & Nylon tubes
- It is easy to clean, finished with PTFE, a treatment similar to Teflon that promotes the removal of dirt, grease, and grime as necessary for field inspection.
- Despite of inspectable transparent cover It provides equal UV Protection to core yarn compare to other jackets of Polyester and Nylon.
- Can be provided with international colour coding in tag area
- FIRST sling cover have opening of only .004 sq inch while opaque round slings have immeasurable and continuous opening. Contaminates particles like sand or small metal shaving remains unseen in opaque round slings, risking hidden damage to the rated core yarns.
- Can be supplied with Sliding Anti Abrasive sleeves as per custom requirements.
- Available in Capacity up to 300 ton