The Lista Control Station is a unique combination of a workbench, bookshelf and cabinet that creates a private, lockable workspace with organized storage and ready access to manuals and tools. This uniquely durable and flexible solution protects expensive computer equipment, instruments and gauges from dust and dirt. The Control Stations pegboard and shelves let you keep books and tools close at hand, and its storage cabinets can be outfitted with modular drawers in a variety of sizes.
Suitable for a wide array of manufacturing floor applications: quality station, foreman's
- workstation, gauging station, line supervisor's station, shipping dock
- Work area with pegboard backing and one or two bookshelves: maximizes use of available space above the worksurface
- Slide-down tambour door locks at the desktop or at the base of the Control Station: protects total contents of station
- Modular drawers: can be configured for compartmentalized storage of tools and parts, or to hold hanging files
- Openings in pegboard: allow access to electrical power supply
- Built-in fluorescent light: illuminates workspace for maximum visibility
- Available in two heights: 91-1/2" or 99-3/8"
- Ergonomically convenient worksurface height: 35-1/4"
- Small footprint: 60-1/4" wide x 29-3/4" deep