Nexus System flow racks are an effective material handling solution for presenting parts for picking, kitting or assembly. Cartons, part bins and other items delivered by gravity feed reduce personnel needs – allowing one person to service many production or packaging stations at one time. Arranging flow racks in rows adds even greater efficiency and productivity.
- Works with other Nexus System accessories: shelves, lighting, power-related devices, articulating arm components, and more
- Accommodates a worksurface: convenient work area adjacent to material delivery
- Optional overhead light: illuminates the work area for optimal efficiency
- Flow rack tracks and guides are fully configurable: fits the application
- Available with adjustable base glides: adjusts to floor irregularities to keep workspace level (some configurations allow casters for mobility)
- Flow rack frames are 86-3/4" high and 48" deep and are available in five widths (30", 36", 42", 48" and 60"): conforms to your application