VERTICAL HIGH INTENSITY MIXER / COMPOUNDER (LM SERIES)
Littleford LM Series High Intensity Mixers are available in sizes from 10-2500 liter, from lab mixers to production size. These mixers use a mechanical shear action to mix fast or heat up materials. Compounds can heat up from room temperature to 230ºF in 4 to 5 minutes.
Homogenous dispersion is the key to our multiple blade configurations.
- All mixers are equipped with a 304 stainless steel bowl and blades.
- Unique high efficiency blade design which improves reliability
- Mixing blades are coated with a special formulated coating to enhance blade life.
- Flush bottom discharge for complete clean out.
- Double discharge available
- Lid opening can be vertical, horizontal or both.
- Temperature monitoring thermocouple.
- High efficiency motors that drive the mixing blades at 6300 feet per minute through a belt drive arrangement..
- Many more options available to customize your needs.
Since 1960, we have supplied thousands of these units to the Plastic and Chemical industries for mixing PVC, PE, ABS, PP, Polyolefins, Thermoplastics, Wood Composites, Color Concentrates, Pigments and Toner Powder.