We can supply various vitamins including nicotinamide (VB3).
1. Standard: China Medical Dictionary (2000 edition) or USP26
2. Chemical name: prriin-3-carloxylio acid
3. Appearance: white acicular crystal or powder
4. molecular formula: C6H6N2O
5. Molecular weight: 122.13
6. CAS no.: 98-92-0
7. Physical characteristics: white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly odorless,
bitter in taste, freely soluble in water or ethanol, dissolvable in glycerin
8. Functions and usage: it belongs to vitamin B, participating in metabolism in the
body, can be used to prevent pellagra or other niacin defection diseases
9. Storage: stored away from light and in closed condition
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Melting point: 128-131°C
Loss on drying: 0.5% max.
Residue on ignition: 0.1% max.
Heavy metal: 0.002% max.
Assay: 98.5% min.
20 or 25kg/drum