• Outstanding neutralization capability to effectively depress the corrosion caused by acidic substance generated from combustion of sulfur-containing fuel and provide limited engine protection over a prolong oil change period.
• Excellent anti-oxidation ability and thermal stability to reduce the generation of oxides and extend the life of use.
• Excellent detergency and dispersancy to prevent carbon deposit under high temperature and disperse oil sludge into fine particles suspending in oil, thus keep the engine in clean state.
• Excellent water separation capability to rapidly remove the moisture from oil and prevent the oil from being emulsified.
• Excellent anti-rusting and corrosion-proof performance to protect individual parts and the whole engine.
• Marine trunk piston engine oil 4020 is suitable for lubrication in marine c medium- speed trunk piston diesel engine or diesel fueled generator package burning fuels with sulfur content about 1.5%.