Available from 0.5 ton/h to 20 ton/h with homogenizing pressure from 25Mpa to 70Mpa at customer’s option
High pressure homogenisation is a process of increasing the consistency of a product by means of dispersions. It is a general-purpose equipment for making superfine emulsive liquid of liquid-liquid combinations or dispersed substance of liquid-solid combinations. It is widely used in food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical industries and Bio-Tech scientific research field.
For food & beverage industry: It is widely applied for the production of UHT milk, pasteuried milk, yogurt, milk-based beverage, soy milk, peanut milk, pine-nut milk, etc.
1. Two stage homogenising head with stable homogenizing pressure.
2. Plungers made of special hardened steel with super finished surface.
3. New type sealing materials, product leakage is eliminated.
4. Valve assembly made of STELLITE or tungsten-cobalt special alloy steel, featured by long service life, acid & alkaline resistence.
5. All parts which contact with the product made out of acid & alkaline proof, corrosion- resistance stainless steel.
6. Splash type lubrication
7. Low vibration, low running noise.
8. Long service-life.
9. Compatible with CIP machine