To increase the quality of our pharmaceuticals machines, we use machinery components of well-known companies:
- Electronic Control: Siemens PLC Systems
- Hydraulic: Bosch Rexroth
- Pneumatic: Festo
- Frequency control: Danfos.
Our R&D section of pharmaceuticals machine comprises of:
- 10 stn. Pilot Press GMP Model
- Mini Roll Compactor GMP Model
- Mini CM Mill GMP Model
- Mini Rapid Mixer Granulator GMP Model
- Sieving & Grading Machine Std. / GMP Model(vibro sifter)
- Multi purpose equipment
- Fluid Bed Processor(Lab Model).
- Tooling- Inspection Kit
- Mass mixer std./GMP model
- Fluid bed dryer GMP Model
- Roll compactor std/GMP Model
- Drying model oven GMP model
- Communicating mill GMP model
- Multi mill GMP model
- Oscillating granulator std/Gmp model
- Sieving & grading machine std/GMP model.
Tooling- Inspection Kit:
Punches and dies, after prolonged usage, are likely to give rise to any of the following problems in tableting :
- Excessive weight variation.
- Tablet hardness variation Tablet hardness variation.
- Excessive powder seepage form the lower punches / collar formation. Excessive seepage powder form the lower punches / collar formation.
- Bending of the small size punch tips caused by excessive compression pressure. Bending of the small size punch tips caused by excessive compression pressure.
These problems, if not taken care of in due time, may cause costly break down, no wonder, why the punch Inspection Kit becomes indispensable in such situations.
To correlate these specific problems with the inconsistencies in the tooling, the following parameters need to gauged with the help of this Kit :
- Working height uniformity of all punches.
- Punch tip to die before clearance. Punch to the tip before clearance.
- Punch tip to die bore concentrically. Punch tip to the bore concentrically.
Apart from the preventive maintenance, first time comprehensive inspection program can be undertaken for the following parameters with the help of our kit : Apart from the preventive maintenance, first-time comprehensive inspection program can be undertaken for the following parameters with the help of our kit:
- Cavity depth of the punches.
- Die outside diameter uniformity.
- Die height uniformity.
- Die hole GO / NO GO checking.
- Die ID to OD concentric.