Vulcanized Rubber Lagging:
* Vulcanized lagging is bonded directly to the pulley core for a long service life.
* Available in various compounds & durometers: SBR, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Natural Rubber, Millable Urethane, Carboxylated Nitrile and MSHA.
* All vulcanized pulleys are machine ground to provide exceptional run-out tolerances.
* Available Flat Faced or Crowned. Special crown profiles available upon request.
* Standard thicknesses of 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” available. Other lagging thicknesses available upon request
Vulcanized Lagging Groove Options:
* All groove options require a minimum 3/8” thick lagging.
* If Grooving is required, please specify the direction of rotation (except diamond grooving). In most cases, the apex (point) of the groove pattern is leading the rotation.