May be equipped with sealed lips.
• For use on all types of cranes and derricks.
• May be equipped with bolt on fabricated teeth.
• Grease fittings arranged to prevent accidental damage.
• Mack engineered and tested heavy duty hydraulic cylinders.
• May be equipped with teeth.
• May be equipped with ecology covers.
• May be furnished with or without hydraulic rotation.
• Heat-treated alloy steel combines light weight with rugged strength.
• Pins and shafts are heat-treated steel of adequate size.
Ideal for excavators 13 30 tonnes, these powerful hydraulic attachments will deal with most ground conditions and so are ideal for many road ...view details
Maximum closing forces with in a compact design due to horizontal cylinder. Robust compensation rods ensure smooth operation of the shells. Low wear ...view details
Designed and manufactured for rugged demolition and material handling applications. Head can be designed to pin on excavator front, or for manual ...view details
sending enquiry ....