Owing to the sound industry experience, we have been successful in catering to the requirements of our esteemed clients by offering quality Magnetic Separator- Single Drum Types. These products are widely useful for separating tramp iron from non magnetic material processed in bulk quantity, recovery of metal having commercial value, for the purity of end products and protection of processing plant & machinery. Our offered machines are extensively used in processing industry for separation of iron contamination from chemicals, minerals, food, grains, sand, cement, fertilizers, flour, plastics, slag, ores, rock, abrasives, glass and refractory.
- Strong & rugged construction
- Drum consists of high powered anisotropic permanent magnets
- Automatic separation of ferrous material
- Completely enclosed design to avoid dusting and pollution
These drums consist of stationery permanent assembly having uniform and everlasting magnetic field across the entire width of the drum. Drum shell made of non magnetic stainless steel revolves around magnetic field. As revolving shell carries ferrous material through stationery magnetic field, non magnetic material falls freely from shell.
- Size range: The permanent drum separators are normally designed as per requirement to suit every customer. In other words they are tailor made
- Magnetic material: Magnetic separators are offered with two different type of magnets
- Ferrite magnet: The magnetic separator with ceramic magnet are useful for the application where free and larger iron particles are to be separated. The average surface magnetic induction on the magnetic drum surface will be 1500-2000 gauss
- Rare earth magnet: The magnetic separator with high intensity rare earth Nd-Fe-B (Neodymium-Iron-Boron) magnets are useful for removing magnetic contamination with low magnetic properties and fine iron particles are to be separated. The average Surface Magnetic Induction on the drum surface will be 3500 - 5500 Gauss