Coming tested to 3 times the rated lifting capacity, these Permanent Magnetic Lifter choices feature advanced design support as well as bear smaller and light finish. Developed using high energy rare earth NdFeB magnets, these lifters feature monolith structure which makes these highly stable in terms of usage. Further, these magnetic lifters are also easily transportable and come supported by actuating lever with positive spring lock. Some of the areas these find use in include for handling steel plates, press moulds, flame cutting and during fabrication operations, for handling of finished components, for use with spreader beam and for handling large and heavy work pieces safely among others.
Tested to 3 times the rated lifting capacity
State of art design
Smaller and lighter than ever
Made with high energy rare earth NdFeB magnets
Machined out from monolith structure and thus very stable
Actuating lever with positive spring lock
- For handling of steel plates, blocks, rounds, press moulds and loading/unloading in machines.
- Commonly used near flame cutting and during fabrication.
- Can handle finished components without leaving behind any scratch marks, unlike binding and slinging.
- Can be used with spreader beam hanging multiple magnets to handle long plates/pipes/bars.
- More effective use of available floor space by eliminating gauging and increasing stacking height.
- Large and heavy work piece can be moved safely and easily by only one operator
- Suitable for both flat and round components.
- Labour saving, time saving, can lift both round and flat components.