MGT-BVI is a portable security surveillance system consisting of an Infrared Transmitter and an Infrared Receiver with a GSM-Communicator Module.
Units are connected to each other through an invisible infrared beam of 70 meters as a maximum.
As interrupting this infrared barrier GSM-Communicator calls and sends message(s) for previously programmed telephone number(s).
- Portable security surveillance system:
- Indoor or outdoor application (weatherproof casing)
- Small size, easy to hide; easy to handle
- Infrared beam
- Applicable as an electronic trap – anywhere, anytime
- GSM-communication, GSM-alarm
- Automatic status messages in required intervals
- Gives an alarm-call and sends SMS for previously programmed optional 1-5 numbers
- Several month operating with batteries; batteries duration: 1500-2000 hours
• Range: 1 à 70 meters
• Voltage 3,8 - 4,6 volts
• Standby time: 1.500 to 2.000 h
• Operating temp.: -20 to +40°C
Power supply:• 3 AAA alcaline batteries
• 86 x 78 x 26 mm
• Weight: 350 g