Silicon based Fruit Immunizer & Crop Yield Booster
Product Specifications :
|Composition||Guaranteed (% w/w)|
|Silicon Dioxide||24 %|
|Soluble Potash||12.0 %|
|Soluble Nitrogen||3.0 %|
|PH||9.5 - 10|
|Colour & Form||White Liquid|
FIRMOSILTM Characteristics :
- FIRMOSILTM is excellent to improve keep ability of fruits, mechanic resistance of fruits & vegetal tissues and to improve sanitary condition of the plant.
- FIRMOSILTM is good for all fruit trees & vegetables starting from fruit setting stage, fruit development stage & late stages of the crop.
- FIRMOSILTM improves nutritional state of the plant & increases the quality of crop yield.
- FIRMOSILTM increases plant tissue resistance to stress & enhances natural defense system of the plant.
- FIRMOSILTM helps to achieve more healthy yields & Better shelf life of Fruit produce.
FIRMOSILTM Benefits :
- Improves the fruit firmness & tissue firmness to maintain the shelf life of fruit.
- Increases resistance to fruit cracking in most of the crops.
- Increases assured fruit shelf life & quality of the yield.
- Increases resistance to drought stress (Hydric stress) by increase in the tissue resistance.
- Increases resistance to biotic stress (fungus & bacterial diseases) by activating the natural defense system of crop.
The Use of the product is strictly according to instructions and conditions of sale mentioned on the Jar. Please read directions carefully or consult before use of the product.
Dose & Time of Application :
(Do not mix with high Alkaline Products, Sulphur, Calcium, Copper based products.)
|CROPS||Application Rate||No. & Time of Application|
|Grapes||1.0 - 2.5 ml /L of water||Before flowering to ripening each 8-10 days.|
|Pomegranate, Citrus & similar crop||1.5 - 2.5 ml /L of water||From fruit set to end of cycle every 12-15 days.|
|All type of Vegetables||1.5 - 2.0 ml/L of water||From fruit set to end of cycle every 8-10 days|
|Cucumber, Watermelon etc.||1.5-2.0 ml /L of water||From 3-4 leaf to the end of cycle at 8-10 days|
|Strawberries||1.5-2.5 ml /L of water||Before flowering to end of cycle at 8-10 days|