Natural Anti -Stress Process Promoter & Vegetative Development Activator
Product Specifications :
|Composition||Guaranteed (% w/w)|
|Organic Matter (OM)||31 %|
|Soluble Organic Nitrogen (N)||4.8 %|
|Biological Activators||1.0 %|
|Colour & Form||Black Liquid|
AGENTTM Characteristics :
- AGENTTM is an exclusive liquid product based on pure Amino Acids enriched with Natural Biological Activators.
- AGENTTM is a Natural Supplement with Energetic, Revitalizing & Anti-stress functions.
- AGENTTM brings mechanism of production in the plant substances that have protective & antioxidant action.
- AGENTTM prevents the deterioration of the crops and the probable loss of yields by stimulating the natural physiological mechanisms of defense & supply the required molecules to promote greater growth.
- AGENTTM thus prevents or limits the damages caused by excessive salinity, by sudden changes in temperature, by excessive heat & finally promoting the vegetative renewal of damaged plants.
AGENTTM Benefits :
- Possible to obtain Increase of Growth Rhythm of crops by uniform vegetative development.
- Overcomes the periods of Inactivity of the plants.
- Possible Greater capacity of survival of crop.
- Brings greater Vitality & increases resistance to climatic stress.
- Better overall plant development & more regular growth with greater yields.
The Use of the product is strictly according to instructions and conditions of sale mentioned on the Jar. Please read directions carefully or consult before use of the product.
Dose & Time of Application :
( Do not mix with high alkaline products, sulphur, polysulphides ,copper based products.)
|CROPS||Application Rate No. &|
Time of Application
|Guaranteed (% w/w)|
|Grapes||1.0 - 2.5 ml /L of water||Before flowering to ripening each 8-10 days|
|Pomegranate, Citrus & similar crop||1.5 - 2.5 ml /L of water||From fruit set to end of cycle every 12-15 days|
|All type of Vegetables||1.5 - 2.0 ml/L of water||From fruit set to end of cycle every 8-10 days|
|Cucumber, Watermelon etc||1.5 - 2.0 ml /L of water||From 3-4 leaf to the end of cycle at 8-10 days|
|Strawberries||1.5 - 2.5 ml /L of water||Before flowering to end of cycle at 8-10 days|