Biodegradable Organic IDHA Chelate Soluble Plant Nutrition Product
Product Specifications :
|Composition||Guaranteed (% w/w)|
|Magnesium ( as MgO )||5.9 % min|
|Iron ( as Fe )||2.7% min|
|Manganese (as Mn )||2.7 % min|
|Zinc (as Zn)||1.0 % min|
|Boron (as B)||0.35 % min|
|Chelating Agent||Biodegradable Organic IDHA|
|Color & Form||Greenish Micro Granules|
- MULTIGainTM is MULTIGain Is high quality plant nutrition product for Foliar and Fertigation application.
- MULTIGainTM is environment friendly, full biodegradable and unique micro granule formulation.
- MULTIGainTM has IDHA (imino-disuccinate) as biodegradable chelate agent is a non toxic and non-pollution alternative to other chelating agents and there are no gaseous or waste products that can pollute water or the atmosphere.
- MULTIGainTM is chelated with Organic IDDHA and thus assures fast absorption of all individual micro elements in to plants . Imported from Poland .
- MULTIGainTM consists of unique balance of plant nutrients as Magnesium, Ferrous, Manganese, Zinc & Boron in technically sound proportion which results in preventing deficiencies occurred due to absence of these micronutrients.
- MULTIGainTM IDHA chelate application by foliar spraying or fertigation supplies plants with micronutrients the level which fulfils plant requirements. This results in high yield of excellent quality and good condition of crop.
The Use of the product is strictly according to instructions and conditions of sale mentioned on the Jar. Please read directions carefully or consult before use of the product.
MULTIGainTM Recommendations :
|Crops||Application Dosage |
(gm per 100 l of water)
|All Types of Fruit Crops||200 gm - 250 gm|
|All Types of Vegetables||100 gm - 125 gm|
|All Types of Floriculture Crops||75 gm - 125 gm|