Micronutrient Mixture Fertilizer
(Biodegradable Gluconic Acid Chelate complex)
Product Specifications :
|Composition||Guaranteed (% w/w)|
|Zinc (as Zn)||5.0 % min.|
|Ferrous (as Fe)||2.5 % min.|
|Boron (as B)||0.5 % min.|
|Color & Form||Dark Brown Liquid|
Glucomic-3TM Benefits :
- Glucomic-3TM is high quality plant nutrition product for foliar application specially for alkaline soil. Gluconic Acid and its salts are used extensively as sequestering agent for metal ions in alkaline system. The outstanding property of Gluconic Acid is excellent chelating power, especially in alkaline and concentrated alkaline solutions. Gluconic Acid has versatile properties through being a polyhydroxycarboxylic acid with both hydroxyl and carboxyl groups which can react. Gluconic acid is a mild organic acid, neither caustic nor corrosive and with an excellent sequestering power.
- Glucomic-3TM is non-toxic and easily biodegradable (98% after two days of application). Organic material comes from Gluconic Acid and is complex and highly stable. Further Gluconic Acid by preventing metal nutrients from bounding with ions or with each other, it reduces loss of nutrients. This makes it more effectively absorbed by plants.
- Glucomic-3TM is unique composition of three important micro nutrients such as Zinc (Zn), Ferrous (Fe) and Boron (B). It is metal - organic complex which helps all micronutrient penetrates more effectively into plants, because it increases the mobility of the micronutrients. Gluconic acid as chelating agent reduces the negative effects of acidic and alkaline conditions on the micronutrients since it forms stable complex.
- Glucomic-3TM application by foliar spraying supplies plants with micronutrients the level which fulfils plant requirements by preventing deficiencies occurred due to absence of micronutrients such as Zn, Fe & B. This results in high yield of excellent quality and good condition of crop.
- Glucomic-3TM is environment friendly, fully biodegradable and unique liquid formulation.
The Use of the product is strictly according to instructions and conditions of sale mentioned on the Jar. Please read directions carefully or consult before use of the product.
Glucomic-3 TM Recommendations :
(ml. per 100 L of water)
|Cotton, Soyabean, Tur, Groundnut, Onion, Garlic||175 ml - 200 ml|
|Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Citrus, Papaya||250 ml - 300 ml|
|Tomato, Brinjal, Cauliflower, Watermelon etc.||200 ml - 250 ml|