We have established ourselves as leading manufacturers, traders and suppliers of Cable Float Level Switch in the market at present. These are specially designed to encapsulate permanent magnets inside them. Being compact in size these are used in small tanks and equipment. Hermetically sealed reed switches are enclosed inside the sensor stem, which are actuated by the magnetic floats. These are made available to the customers at industry leading rates. These products are provided as per the set industry norms and guidelines. These also traverse up / down or tilt outside or on one side of the sensor stem.
- Single level sensing
- Free contact outputs
- Cable float
- Frequecy of operation 5 to15kHz.
- Probe Material Stainless Steel / Teflon insulated 10/12/16 mm rod upto Max 3 Metre length
- Process connection 3/4",1",1.1/2" BSP(M) or 1 "ASA 150 lbs flanged but thickness 12mm (or as
- per customer specification)
- Power supply 24VDC
- Output 4 to 20 mA.(non-isolated)
- Span & Zero adjustment Trim pots
- Max.Working Pressure 10kg/sq.cm
- Max.Working Temp. 150deg.C
- Accuracy ±0.5%, ±1% or ±2%
- Enclosure Cast aluminium weather proof with PG9 cable gland or Flame proof (IS2148-
- 2004,Gr II A and B gases)Cable Size 3 core, 0.75 sq.mm screened PVC cable.