We have established ourselves as leading manufacturers, traders and suppliers of Capacitance and RF Admittance Type Level Transmitter in the market at the present scenario. They excel in sensing the presence of a wide variety of solids, aqueous and organic liquids, and slurries. The technique is frequently referred to as RF for the radio frequency signals applied to the capacitance circuit. The sensors can be designed to sense material with dielectric constants. These are made available to the customers at industry leading rates. These are provided as per the set industry norms and guidelines.
- Easy mounting
- Efficient sensing capability
- Negligible maintenance
- Mahalaxmi make RF admittance/capacitance type 3 wire Level transmitter Model (CLT-1) with non insulated probes
- for non-conductive liquids or PTFE Teflon insulated probes for conductive liquids.
- Frequecy of operation : 5 to15kHz.
- Probe Material : Stainless Steel / Teflon insulated 10/12/16 mm rod upto Max 3 Metre length
- Process connection : 3/4",1",1.1/2" BSP(M) or 1 "ASA 150 lbs flanged but thickness 12mm
- (or as per customer specification)
- Power supply : 24VDC
- Output : 4 to 20 mA.(non-isolated)
- Span & Zero adjustment : Trim pots
- Max.Working Pressure : 10kg/sq.cm
- Max.Working Temp. : 150deg.C
- Accuracy : ±0.5%, ±1% or ±2%
- Enclosure : Cast aluminium weather proof with PG9 cable gland or Flame proof
- (IS2148-2004,Gr II A and B gases)
- Cable Size : 3 core, 0.75 sq.mm screened PVC cable.