Dogen is a special antiseptic foaming solution (antifungal and board – spectrum antibacterial) in a developed formula. It has the property of fast relief and prolonged effect. Besides, it is mild on skin, particularly sensitive skin, with no tendency to cause any allergic or irritating. Owing to its special formula, Dogen removes congestion and pain, especially in gynecological diseases.
Dogen is used as a treatment for the following diseases:
- Gynecological diseases.
- Fungal diseases of the skin.
- Bacterial diseases affecting diabetic patients.
- Severe eczema.
- Infections caused by diapers, incl. irritations, scratchy skin, oozing and scaling.
- Feet fungous conditions.
2-Phenyl phenol 0.5%: effective antiseptic with broad- spectrum anti-bacterial and antifungal.
2% Benzalkonium chloride (containing Alkyl group with carbon number C12 70%, C14 30%): Effective broad- spectrum antiseptic that kills bacterial, and belongs to quaternary ammonium compounds, known for their highly effectiveness against fungus and germs.
Propylene glycol, surfactant, color (sunset yellow) and water.
Dosage and administration:
Due to its advanced formula, Dogen is regarded as one of the most effective and relieving antiseptic. It does not cause pain, allergy or irritation.
- Genealogical diseases:
Vaginal douche: Dogen should diluted by 10 - 20% with water.
For dip (in girls): Dogen should be diluted by 20% with water for 2 minutes or 20% for 10 minutes, as administered by physician.
- Pityriasis versicolor, Tinea and foot fungal cases: Dogen should be used undiluted on a daily basis until symptoms disappear. And, in case of Pityriasis versicolor, it should be reused once a weak.
- Impetigo, intertrigo, pimples, advanced cases of eczema, and bacterial infections effecting diabetic patients: Dogen should be diluted by 20 % with water.
- For diaper rashes in children, incl. Infections, itching, and scaling: Dogen should be diluted by 20% with soluble water.
When applied on wounds and burns, cautions should be taken.
Soaps and cotton should be avoided as they reduce the effectiveness of the compound.
Pet packages, vol.150ml &300ml