A lot are housewives who took care about their house cleaning and a lot who knows how to choose the appropriate cleaner and disinfectant to get a cleaned and shining floor, cleaned washstands, and what’s more it gives your house a spread fragrant smell. However, did the ladies think of additional characteristic that is not exists in other compositions which is insects banishing It’s only enough to wipe up the floor with water along with fenetol or to dash fenetol spray on the window's or veranda's edge to keep insects away from your house.
Fenetol compound is characterized with a safe structure in order to be used in the following domains:
- Fenetol can be used for house floor disinfecting.
- Fenetol can be used for restaurants, hospitals, and medical plants disinfecting.
- Fenetol can be used for washstands, sink, and bathtub disinfecting.
- Fenetol can be used for fly and reptile insects banishing.
- Fenetol can be used for preventing lice and scabies infection.
- Fenetol can be used for blankets disinfecting.
- Fenetol can be used medically for personal hygiene.
Fenetol is presented in the following shapes:
1. Vol. 500 ml PET Package along with a measuring Cup from 5 to 20ml.
2. Vol. 650 ml spray PET Package.
Both shapes are either:
3. Fenetol pine oil with a natural pine smell.
4. Fenetol lemon freshing smell.
First: Vol. 500 ml Fenetol package
Used by diluting by the enclosed measuring glass.
- For medical use such as with scratches and insects bit; Fenetol is used diluted in amount of 10ml in half-liter of water.
- For pasteurization, personal hygiene, washing, and laundries for example blanket; Fenetol is used diluted 10ml for every liter of water.
- For disinfecting and cleaning the floors of medical and food plants, hospitals, hotels, houses, and public area; Fenetol is used diluted 10 ml for every half liter of water.
- For intensive sanitization and for washtub, sinks, water closet disinfecting; Fenetol is used without being diluted.
- For banishing insects such as flies, ants, bugs and other kind of fly and reptile insects; Fenetol is used diluted 10ml for every liter of water for daily wipe.
- For avoiding lice and scabies infection; 10ml of Fenetol can be added to the blankets and clothe's washing water.
- For kitchen utensils; Fenetol can be added 5ml to every liter of washing water.
Second: Fenetol Spray Package:
- The cover of the spray should be opened and dash the area that needed to be disinfected such as washing stands, sink, baths, water closets, glasses and floors, then it should wiped or washed with water.
- For insects banishing, Fenetol can be dashed on house entrance, verandas, and windows.