Mouth and throat antiseptic herbal extract spray.
It helps relief of the symptoms associated with flu and common cold including nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat and cough.
Ingredients and effects:
- 0.1% 2-Phenyl phenol: A broad spectrum antiseptic.
- Thyme (thymus vulgaris) extract: Antiseptic because of its content of thymol, bronchical antispasmodic and expectorant.
- Myrrh (commiphora myrrha) extract: Antiseptic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and it reliefs from sinusitis and cold.
- Licorice (glycyrrhiza globra) extract: Expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antiviral.
- Elder (sambucus nigra) extract: It is useful for common cold, influenza, runny noise, cough, sore throat and increases bronchical secretion.
- Lemon peel extract: It prevents from getting flu because of the vitamin C.
- Glycerin, propylene glycol, accsulfame K, eucalyptus flavour and water.
- Common cold.
- Sensitive cold.
- Nasal and pharyngeal congestion.
- Dry cough.
- Sore throat.
Direction of use:
6 sprys inside the mouth every one hour.
It rarely causes irritation or sensitization. But if it is occur, the treatment should be discontinued and counsel the doctor.
Nursing mothers: should not be used (counsel the doctor).
Pregnancy: should not be used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be used within the expiry date.
PET spray bottles of 50ml.