Daily use of medic toothpaste has the properties of:
- Eliminates bad breath.
- Offers tingling freshness.
- Oral antiseptic.
- Fights plaque.
- Fights gum disease.
- Fights teeth decay.
- Fights tartar.
- Cleans teeth.
- Makes teeth bright and shiny.
- Makes teeth naturally white.
- Enhances teeth strength.
- Protects teeth through the night.
Active ingredients and their properties:
- 2-Phenyl phenol 0.1 %: Effective disinfectant.
- Sodium fluoride 0.22
- Acesulfame k : Sweetener ( carbohydrates free )
- Glycerin : Excipient
- Sorobitol : Excipient
- Texapon : Cleaning substance
- Silicon dioxide: Is an abrasive that gives teeth their natural whiteness. This element is characterized by being mild on tooth enamel due to smallness of abrading particles.
- Peppermint : Favor
Blue E133, yellow E122
Indications Kills oral germs responsible for plaque and bad breath.
- Routine teeth cleaning.
- Preparation prior to plaque removal procedure, where medic toothpaste is used one week before the procedure to facilitate plaque removal.
(Regular use of medic toothpaste prevents plaque formation).
No precautions have been found to prevent use of medic
Packaging & presentation:
Medic toothpaste is presented in laminated & polyethylene tubes.
Volumes: 40ml and 80 ml