Most of the diseases are as result of not antisepticises the vegetables and house tools. And many are the beliefs, which are wrong, that said soap or vinegar or salt are enough to kill the bacteria.
therefore, we develop mito to assist housewives in antiseptics process of the vegetables, fruits, nursing bottles, and water in safety, thrifty and easy way.
2% sodium hypochlorite.
- recommended by physician and health specialists to kills vegetables and fruits germs.
- used for sterilizing kitchen utensils, work surfaces, chopping boards, plastic package, elastic and woody toys, brushes…etc.
- used for refrigerators and coffer cleaning
- recommended by physician for antisepticise baby feeding utensils.
- used for water plastic tanks antisepsis
- used for house, hotels, restaurants and hospital antisepsis.
- considered the safest on health if antiseptic procedures are followed according to instructions. So you can eat the vegetables and the fruits directly after the antiseptic process without the need to wash them with water.
- mito package is prepared with a safe lock for protecting kids.
- mito can be used diluted with water for several time within 24 hours in condition of not being unclean.
firstly: mito compound should be diluted by 15 ml to every 2. 5 liter of soluble water.
- for sterilizing kitchen utensils, chopping boards, plastic package, elastic and woody toys, tubs, rushes…etc. They should be washed with diluted mito solution.
- for sterilizing vegetables and fruits: the vegetables and fruits should be cleaned and immersed completely with the diluted mito solution for 3 minutes then washed with water.
secondly: for sterilizing water plastic tanks: mito should be diluted about 60 ml for every 100 liter of the water tank and you can drink from the tank after 30 minutes.
- mito shouldn’t be used without dilution.
- it shouldn’t be used with detergent substances or with other antisepsis.
- avoid using on metal surfaces.
- should be diluted with cold water only.
mito is presented in the following shapes:
- in white polyethylene bottle for nursing bottles antisepsis vol. 350 ml & 500 ml.
- in blue polyethylene bottle for vegetables and fruits sterilization vol. 350ml & 500 ml.