FOB Price : Get Price
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as the topmost manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of Beryllium Copper Sheet. This copper sheet has high fatigue strength with high bending stress and has been used as an extremely long life. Offered copper sheet is widely demanded in industrial sectors for the manufacturing of radiator foils, air conditioning equipments, electronic components and other HVAC components. Customers can avail this copper sheet from us at market rates from us.
We are the importers and stockist of beryllium copper sheets in alloy 25 uns C17200 is an alloy which contains 2 % Beryllium Copper Alloy. This alloy achieves highest mechanical strength and hardness after heat treatment.
Applications of C17500/C17510:
- Fast Heating & Fast Cooling
- Excellent Conductivity
- High Tensile Strength
- Non Oxidizing Acid Resistance
- Wear & Gall Resistant
- Non Sparkling
- High Fatigue Resistance
- Elevated Temperature Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- Ductile, Weldable & Machinable
- High Melting Point
- Dimension Stability
- C17500 is [cuco2be] copper - cobalt - beryllium alloys containing be 0.4 ~ 0.7 %, co 2.4 ~ 2.7%, cu is balance.
- C17510 is [cuni2be] copper - nickel - beryllium alloys containing be 0.4 ~ 0.7 %, ni 1.7% ~ 2.0%, cu is balance.
- Both these alloys are very similar. It has better Strength and Thermal Conductivity compared to C17200. Highly used for Resistance Welding Applications.
- Welding: Soldering is rated as 'good', Brazing is rated as 'good', oxyacetylene welding is 'not recommended', gas shielding arc welding is rated as 'fair', coated