- Material: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr9, Gr12, Gr23
- Standard: ASTMB363, ANSIB16.9, GB12459
- Size: DN15~600 (NPS1/2~24)
- MOQ: 5P
- Strictly implements the technical specification of ASMEB16.9
- Elbows (45D, 90D, 180D) NPS 1/4" - 24"
- Reducers (concentric, eccentric) NPS 1/4" - 24"
- Tees (straight, reducing) NPS 1/4" - 4"
- Stub ends NPS1/4" - 4"
- Caps, fingers, socket welding fittings, valves available
Φ(2~159) × (0.2~7.0) × L
GR1, GR2, GR5, GR7,
Φ(25~210) × (6.0~20) × L
Titanium usage in different:
- CP grade1 can be used in the deep drawing parts for its good elongation and excellent corrosion-resistance.
- CP grade2 is widely used in the commercially pure Titanium.
- ade3 is almost only used in the pressure vessel.
- CP grade4 can be used in some fittings and fastening pieces,but for complete shape need 300 degree Celsius to form
- Alloy Gr5, Ti6AL4V is one of the most popular Ti alloys because of its comprehensive mechanical, physical and chemical properties.
- Alloy Gr7, add little palladium in cp Titanium and it has the most excellent corrosion-resistance
- Alloy Gr9, Ti3AL2.5v is used mostly in the golf clubs and bicycle girders.
- Alloy Gr12, it has the similar properties with the grade7.
- Heat exchangers and condensers
- Corrosive fluid transmission pipeline system
- Titanium bicycle tube, automobile exhaust pipe
- Offshore aquaculture.